Tuesday, October 21, 2008

PROFILE OF RIA BOSMAN

Photo : The Breathtaking Elgin Grabouw Country Club.

Ria Bosman Presents...

Astrid put it well in her article “I do wear various hats”
My Name is Ria Bosman trading under SIMUNYE. “We are one”
Although “Jill of various trades” I believe & trust that I deliver the best possible service in whatever I do & take a lot of pride in customer care & relationships. I build my success on service par excellence, integrity & fairness to all regardless of status, race or sex.

The 3 different divisions I have are:
DIRECTOR OF SIMUNYE PERSONNEL – doing placements of all Corporate staff at the BEST placement fees in CT (guaranteed)
DIRECTOR OF SIMUNYE DOMESTICS – doing placements of all Domestics eg. Housekeepers/ Childminders & AU PAIRS. Frailcarers, Gardeners, Cleaners etc – again, at the BEST placement fees in CT
P.R.O /CONSULTANT for ELGIN GRABOUW COUNTRY CLUB. The most magnificent place “a hidden pearl in an oyster” The club offers unlimited options. Besides its indescribable views with the lake & mountains, It is THÉ PLACE for any type of event, function, party, wedding, exhibition, open air show, sport / water events, fashion shows, film shoots, hiking trails, 4 X4 events & Quad Bike Trails & most important a country atmosphere to chill out & enjoy the wonderful hospitality .

FOR ASSISTANCE OR MORE INFO ON ANY OF THE ABOVE,
CONTACT RIA BOSMAN ON:
021 556 4981 OR 087 805 9183 (O/H)

No comments: